Photo by Thought Catalog on Unsplash
Are You Ready for The Leadership Challenge? Take This Quiz!
One of the key tenets of The Leadership Challenge® is that leadership is learned. Anyone can be a leader, regardless of age, skill, gender, position, title, or role.
You may be wondering: Is The Leadership Challenge® only for established leaders? What if I am an individual contributor or new to a leadership role? Is The Leadership Challenge® right for me?
Below is a short list of questions to answer as you think about whether you are ready to attend The Leadership Challenge®, or you can download the full 28-question quiz to save for later.
Determine if you are ready to take The Leadership Challenge®
- Are you willing to receive feedback on your leadership influence?
- Would you like to increase your confidence to lead even under challenging circumstances?
- Do you want to develop a leadership philosophy–your leadership voice, point of view, values, and guiding principles?
- Are you seeking to grow your influence within your organization, community, and/or industry?
- Do you want to be more intentional about how you show up as a leader each day?
- Are you interested in developing the ability to challenge old ways of working and old ways of thinking?
- Would you like to create a vision for your future and your organization’s future that you (and others) would be excited about chasing and achieving?
- Would you appreciate the opportunity to network with other like-minded professionals focused on their own leadership development goals?
Did you answer yes to all of these questions?
If so, you are on the right track! Consider downloading the full 28-question list to get a clearer picture as you reflect on whether you are ready to participate in The Leadership Challenge®.
Our participants frequently report that the greatest value they find in The Leadership Challenge® is how directly the concepts apply to their work. No matter the industry, no matter the position, participants come away on a path toward better leadership skills and behaviors.
If you’re interested in getting on that path, consider joining us for one of our public workshops in beautiful Sonoma, CA; Indianapolis, IN; or Scottsdale, AZ.