The Leadership Challenge® Workshop
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a unique, intensive, research-based and proven method to increase leadership effectiveness and impact leadership transformation in organizations of all sizes and in all industries.
When you participate in The Leadership Challenge® public workshop, you'll receive personalized, rigorous leadership training and interact with other leaders pursuing development goals.
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has created uncertainty, and we’re working closely with our clients to ensure they have the support they need. We'll keep you informed of any changes to our schedule, and provide full refunds in the event we need to cancel an event.
*Please note: The March session of Facilitator Training is sold out. To inquire about our wait list, please contact Terri Updegraff: firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 933-3888.
LPI® Coach Training (must have a current LPI report, or attend an above workshop)
November 13, 2020 in Scottsdale, AZ
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Leadership workshops such as The Leadership Challenge® provide methods to increase leadership effectiveness based on adaptable, learnable, and easy to implement practices.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a research-based, proven method to increase leadership effectiveness. FlashPoint’s exclusive and energizing two-day workshop is a highly interactive experience built for leaders across all industries and organization sizes.
You’ll learn how to apply The Leadership Challenge® model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, in a variety of situations, from your current role to your future goals.
We use practical hands-on exercises to help you apply The Leadership Challenge® principles to build a personal leadership development plan and to improve your daily actions. By attending our public workshop, attendees will also receive the LPI® 360: Leadership Practices Inventory®, an individual LPI® coaching session, Mindmarker mobile app reinforcement, an LPI® 360 re-assessment, and a live LPI® 360 reassessment debrief webinar.
Workshop attendees can expect a rigorous, effective program delivered through content-rich lectures, group discussions, workbook exercises, video case studies, and team problem-solving.
The optional Facilitator Training empowers and develops each participant's authentic skills to leverage the content in organizations. In the workshop you will learn the research foundation for The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, how to explain and interpret The LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, and how to facilitate a powerful The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in your organization.
Not ready to register? Download an overview of the program.
Learn more about The Leadership Challenge.
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has created uncertainty - we'll keep you informed of any changes to our schedule, and provide full refunds in the event we need to cancel an event.
*Please note: The March 2020 session of Facilitator Training is sold out. To inquire about our waitlist, please contact Terri Updegraff: email@example.com or (707) 933-3888.
LPI® Coach Training (must have a current LPI report, within 12 months, or attend an above session.)
November 13, 2020 in Scottsdale, AZ
Our workshops are facilitated by highly skilled Certified Masters who bring the philosophy, principles, and lessons of The Leadership Challenge to life. With a combined expertise of over 40 years of practice and deep insight into the model, our facilitators have a diversity of experience that resonates with our participants.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The ability to identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- The skills to better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs
- How to inspire others to share a common vision
- How to build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- How to strengthen others’ abilities to excel
- Self-awareness using your personalized research-based assessment LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® and a complimentary debrief coaching session with a FlashPoint expert coach
- How to apply what you've learned to your day-to-day work with an action plan and mobile app follow-on for 90 days after the in-person session
Golden (Denver), CO
Join us in November 2020 for The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in Scottsdale, AZ. The workshop will be held at Venue8600, which is located just a short ride from the city of Scottsdale's shopping, dining, nightlife, and cultural attractions.
What's your investment?
- $2295 tuition for The Leadership Challenge Workshop includes all workshop materials, an LPI® 360: Leadership Practices Inventory®, assessment, individual LPI coaching session, Mindmarker app follow-on reinforcement, an LPI® re-assessment, and an LPI® re-assessment webinar. (Register early to save $3oo with early bird rates!)
- $2495 tuition for Facilitator Training includes all workshop materials, including Facilitator Kit, (a $1299 value). (Register early to save $3oo with early bird rates!)
- $2095 tuition for LPI® Coach Training includes all workshop materials.
- $4790 tuition covers both The Leadership Challenge Workshop and Facilitator Training, and all included assessments and materials.
- In addition, the above pricing includes all pre-work and workshop materials, continental breakfast, gourmet lunches, and networking events.
Golden (Denver): We recommend staying at the workshop location, The Golden Hotel. You can make reservations here.
Scottsdale: We recommend these hotels during your stay for our workshop.
- Hilton Garden Inn: https://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/hilton-garden-inn-scottsdale-north-perimeter-center-SCTNPGI/index.html
- Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxno-scottsdale-marriott-at-mcdowell-mountains/
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas (Marriott): https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxdo-sheraton-desert-oasis-villas-scottsdale/
Cancellation and Refunds
Full refunds will be made if cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to the event and any previously received materials have been returned. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior are subject to a 50 percent cancellation fee.
"Leadership is not the private reserve of a lucky few. It is an observable and learnable set of skills and abilities that are applicable at all levels."
– Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, authors of The Leadership Challenge®