The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in Sonoma, California
Join us for a life changing experience—The Leadership Challenge® public workshop is a unique opportunity to receive personalized, rigorous leadership training and to interact with other leaders pursuing development goals. Leadership workshops such as The Leadership Challenge® provide methods to increase leadership effectiveness based on adaptable, learnable, and easy to implement practices.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a research-based, proven method to increase leadership effectiveness. FlashPoint’s exclusive and energizing two-day workshop is a highly interactive experience built for leaders across all industries and organization sizes.
You’ll learn how to apply The Leadership Challenge® model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, in a variety of situations, from your current role to your future goals. We use practical hands-on exercises to help you apply The Leadership Challenge® principles to build a personal leadership development plan and to improve your daily actions.
Workshop attendees can expect a rigorous, effective program delivered through content-rich lectures, group discussions, workbook exercises, video case studies, and team problem-solving.
By attending our public workshop, attendees will also receive an individual LPI® coaching session, e-Coach reinforcement, an LPI® reassessment, and a live LPI® reassessment debrief webinar.
The optional Facilitator Training empowers and develops each participant's authentic skills to leverage the content in organizations. In the workshop you will learn the research foundation for The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, how to explain and interpret The LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, and how to facilitate a powerful The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in your organization.
Not ready to register? Download an overview of the program.
Learn more about The Leadership Challenge.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop
- March 5-6, 2018 in Sonoma, CA
- June 18-19, 2018 in Sonoma, CA
- September 11-12, 2018 in Sonoma, CA
- November 5-6, 2018 in Scottsdale, AZ - special session in Scottsdale!
- March 7-8, 2018 in Sonoma, CA
- June 20-21, 2018 in Sonoma, CA
- September 13-14, 2018 in Sonoma, CA
- November 7-8, 2018 in Scottsdale, AZ - special session in Scottsdale!
- March 9, 2018, in Sonoma, CA
- June 22, 2018, in Sonoma, CA
- November 9, 2018 in Scottsdale, AZ - special session in Scottsdale!
Our workshops are facilitated by highly skilled Certified Masters who bring the philosophy, principles, and lessons of The Leadership Challenge to life. With a combined expertise of over 40 years of practice and deep insight into the model, our facilitators have a diversity of experience that resonates with our participants.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The ability to identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- The skills to better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs
- How to inspire others to share a common vision
- How to build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- How to strengthen others’ abilities to excel
- Self-awareness using your personalized research-based assessment LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® and a complimentary debriefing coaching session with a FlashPoint expert coach
We offer The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in Sonoma, California, the heart of beautiful Wine Country. Guests will enjoy wine receptions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings featuring Sonoma wines.
Get ready to experience the exclusive but relaxed setting of Sonoma’s MacArthur Place resort, a unique and rustic wine country inn and conference center. A special rate is available for FlashPoint’s guests. Once a 300-acre vineyard and working ranch, MacArthur Place is located just four blocks from historic Sonoma Plaza and a short 20-minute drive from Napa Valley.
New this year, we are offering The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in Scottsdale, AZ. The workshop will be help at W Scottsdale. The W Scottsdale is tucked in the heart of the city's downtown Entertainment District, just moments from shopping, dining, nightlife, and cultural attractions.
We love to show off Sonoma, and we host evening events the first night of each program with locally produced wines at the local farmers’ market, local tasting rooms, and wineries.
What’s your investment?
- $2150 Tuition for The Leadership Challenge Workshop includes all workshop materials and lunch daily
- $2500 Tuition for Facilitator Training includes all workshop materials and lunch daily
- $4650 Tuition covers both workshops (Workshop and Facilitator Training)
The Leadership Challenge pricing does not include lodging, breakfasts, or dinners. A special resort rate is available for FlashPoint's guests at the workshop venue, MacArthur Place. For guests staying at MacArthur Place, breakfasts are included in the room cost. The 2018 room rate at MacArthur Place is $239 USD per night plus a $25 resort fee (covers continental breakfast, nightly wine and cheese receptions, wireless internet, fitness center, pool, business center, etc.).
The 2018 room rate at W Scottsdale in Scottsdale, AZ is $299 USD per night. Reservations must be made by October 12, 2018.
"Leadership is not the private reserve of a lucky few. It is an observable and learnable set of skills and abilities that are applicable at all levels."
-- Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, authors of The Leadership Challenge®