It's Challenging to Be on a Virtual Team
As a result of the world’s unexpected and sudden transition to working remotely, organizations everywhere are feeling the challenges that come with trying to support a cross-functional, virtual workforce.
Our new offering, The Five Behaviors for Virtual Teams, uses the proven framework of The Five Behaviors® model to teach participants the behaviors that support effective virtual teamwork.
The program components include:
- The Five Behaviors®: Personal Development assessment, which contains personalized insights and concrete ways team members can improve collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Prior to the workshop, a one-hour virtual event with Patrick Lencioni, the author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, on April 7, 2021. (Available on-demand from April 8 - April 23, 2021.)
- A customized 90-minute virtual training session to help team members develop the critical skills and behaviors needed to work effectively with others in the virtual workplace and foster productive virtual teamwork.
This program is ideal for all employees—not just intact teams but anyone who collaborates virtually, whether they are working exclusively remotely, or just occasionally. It is an ideal program for people who work across multiple teams and want to become more adept at virtual collaboration. It is suitable for people who don’t necessarily consider themselves an intact team—however, teams that complete it together will also have a rich experience that they can apply to their work as a team.
Program Cost:$2,000/group (up to 20 participants) plus $160/participant for:
- The Five Behaviors® Personal Development assessment
- 90-minute virtual instructor-led session
- Virtual event with Patrick Lencioni