It's Challenging to Be on a Virtual Team
As a result of the world’s unexpected and sudden transition to working remotely, organizations everywhere are feeling the challenges that come with trying to support a cross-functional, virtual workforce.
Our new offering, The Five Behaviors for Virtual Teams, uses the proven framework of The Five Behaviors® model to teach participants the behaviors that support effective virtual teamwork.
- The Five Behaviors®: Personal Development assessment, which contains personalized insights and concrete ways team members can improve collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Prior to the workshop, a one-hour virtual event with Patrick Lencioni, the author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, on February 9, 2021. (Available on-demand from February 10 - February 26, 2021.)
- A customized 90-minute virtual training session to help team members develop the critical skills and behaviors needed to work effectively with others in the virtual workplace and foster productive virtual teamwork.
- The Five Behaviors® Personal Development assessment
- 90-minute virtual instructor-led session
- Virtual event with Patrick Lencioni