The Leadership Challenge® Public Workshop - ONLINe
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a research-based, proven method to increase leadership effectiveness. FlashPoint’s exclusive and energizing virtual programs are highly interactive experiences built for leaders across all industries and organization sizes. When you participate in The Leadership Challenge® public workshop, you'll receive personalized, rigorous leadership training and interact with other leaders pursuing development goals.
Join us for:
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop
Wednesday, November 11 and Friday, November 13, 2020
7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT / 10:30 a.m - 5:30 p.m. ET - ONLINE
LPI® Coach Training (must have a current LPI report, or attend an above workshop)
Monday, December 7 and Tuesday, December 8, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET - ONLINE
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Leadership workshops such as The Leadership Challenge® provide methods to increase leadership effectiveness based on adaptable, learnable, and easy to implement practices.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop is a research-based, proven method to increase leadership effectiveness. You’ll learn how to apply The Leadership Challenge® model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, in a variety of situations, from your current role to your future goals.
We use practical virtual exercises to help you apply The Leadership Challenge® principles to build a personal leadership development plan and to improve your daily actions. By attending our public workshop, attendees will also receive the LPI® 360: Leadership Practices Inventory®, an individual LPI® coaching session, Mindmarker mobile app reinforcement, an LPI® 360 re-assessment, and a live LPI® 360 reassessment debrief webinar.
FlashPoint’s highly engaging and effective virtual instructor-led classroom experience uses a variety of interactive features in the online environment to bring the concepts of The Leadership Challenge® to life. Participants will be able to interact as a full group and in breakout sessions with pairs or small groups. Our programs are designed to harness a variety of ways for participants to interact with each other and develop new knowledge and skills. And our facilitators are experts at enabling collaboration, reflection, and deeper understanding.
The optional Facilitator Training empowers and develops each participant's authentic skills to leverage the content in organizations. In the workshop you will learn the research foundation for The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®, how to explain and interpret The LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, and how to facilitate a powerful The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in your organization.
Not ready to register? Download an overview of the program.
Learn more about The Leadership Challenge.
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop
November 11 and November 13, 2020 - ONLINE
The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator Training (the workshop is a prerequisite)
November 16 and November 17, 2020 - ONLINE
LPI® Coach Training (must have a current LPI report, within 12 months, or attend an above session.)
December 7 and December 8, 2020 - ONLINE
Our workshops are facilitated by highly skilled Certified Masters who bring the philosophy, principles, and lessons of The Leadership Challenge to life. With a combined expertise of over 40 years of practice and deep insight into the model, our facilitators have a diversity of experience that resonates with our participants.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The ability to identify your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- The skills to better communicate and focus the efforts of others on fundamental values and beliefs
- How to inspire others to share a common vision
- How to build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- How to strengthen others’ abilities to excel
- Self-awareness using your personalized research-based assessment LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® and a complimentary debrief coaching session with a FlashPoint expert coach
- How to apply what you've learned to your day-to-day work with an action plan and mobile app follow-on for 90 days after the in-person session
What's your investment?
- $2295 tuition for The Leadership Challenge Workshop includes all workshop materials, an LPI® 360: Leadership Practices Inventory®, assessment, individual LPI coaching session, Mindmarker app follow-on reinforcement, an LPI® re-assessment, and an LPI® re-assessment webinar.
- $2495 tuition for Facilitator Training includes all workshop materials, including Facilitator Kit, (a $1299 value).
- $2095 tuition for LPI® Coach Training includes all workshop materials.
- $4790 tuition covers both The Leadership Challenge Workshop and Facilitator Training, and all included assessments and materials.
Cancellation and Refunds
Full refunds will be made if cancellation notice is received at least 30 days prior to the event and any previously received materials have been returned. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior are subject to a 50 percent cancellation fee.
"Leadership is not the private reserve of a lucky few. It is an observable and learnable set of skills and abilities that are applicable at all levels."
– Jim Kouzes & Barry Posner, authors of The Leadership Challenge®