To facilitate The Leadership Challenge® in your organization or to increase your understanding and delivery of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, we offer The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training.
What will you do?
- Practice facilitating one module of the workshop and receive facilitator and peer feedback
- Give a short "Speed Lead" presentation to acquaint you with and give you practice addressing tougher questions that could arise during facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback skills, and learning
What will you take away?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the research foundation for the Kouzes and Posner leadership model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- Skills to facilitate The Leadership Challenge Workshop in your organization
- The ability to explain and interpret the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Ways to achieve a successful leadership development intervention including guidelines for customization
- Module-specific tips and techniques for successful facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- The Leadership Challenge Workshop 4th Edition Facilitator’s Guide—sent prior to the workshop with your module assignment
How do you prepare for The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training?
Participants complete specific pre-work assignments in preparation for facilitator training. Pre-work includes:
- Previous participation in The Leadership Challenge Workshop, including a recent LPI 360
- Preparation to deliver one module of The Leadership Challenge Workshop in a small group. Estimated prep time 1-3 hours.
Facilitator Training sessions are offered as open-enrollment public workshops four times a year in Sonoma, California and Scottsdale, Arizona along with The Leadership Challenge Workshop (which is a prerequisite). Visit our events page, or contact us for more information.