To facilitate The Leadership Challenge® in your organization or to increase your understanding and delivery of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, we offer The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training.
What will you do?
Preparing to deliver one module of The Leadership Challenge Workshop in a small group. Estimated prep time 1-2 hoursPractice facilitating at least one module of the workshop and receive peer feedback
- Give a short "Speed Lead" presentation to acquaint you with and give you practice addressing tougher questions that could arise during facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback skills, and learning
What will you take away?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the research foundation for the Kouzes and Posner leadership model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders®
- Skills to facilitate The Leadership Challenge Workshop in your organization
- The ability to explain and interpret the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Ways to achieve a successful leadership development intervention including guidelines for customization
- Module-specific tips and techniques for successful facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- The Leadership Challenge Workshop 4th Edition Facilitator’s Guide—sent prior to the workshop with workshop module assignment
How do you prepare for The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training?
Participants complete specific pre-work assignments in preparation for facilitator training. Pre-work includes:
- Previous participation in The Leadership Challenge Workshop, including a recent LPI 360
- Preparation to deliver one module of The Leadership Challenge Workshop in a small group. Estimated prep time 1-3 hours.
Facilitator Training sessions are offered as open-enrollment public workshops four times a year in Sonoma, California, along with The Leadership Challenge Workshop (which is a prerequisite). Visit our events page, or contact us for more information.