Facilitate The Leadership Challenge®
Learn to facilitate The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in your organization or to increase your understanding and delivery of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, we offer The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator Training - Online (the workshop is a prerequisite).
Thursday, November 10 & Friday, November 11, 2022
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET - Online - SOLD OUT
Thursday, November 17 & Friday, November 18, 2022
7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. PT / 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. ET - Online - NEW SESSION ADDED
$2195 early bird rate expires 30-days prior to each session. ($2495 thereafter.) Tuition for Facilitator Training includes The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Kit, (a $1299 value).
Register Now to Secure Your Seat!
Not seeing the product below? Visit our Online Store.
Not ready to register? We have many ways we can help you implement this powerful tool in your organization, make the business case, or get buy-in. Contact us to discuss how we can help.
Invest in yourself, and your leaders:
Develop Your Skills as a Facilitator, and Learn How to Implement The Leadership Challenge In Your Organization.
What will you do?
- Practice facilitating an assigned module of the workshop and receive facilitator and peer feedback
- Practice addressing questions that could arise during facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop. and develop a better understanding of interpreting the LPI report
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback skills, and learning
What will you take away?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the research foundation for the Kouzes and Posner leadership model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- Skills to facilitate The Leadership Challenge Workshop in your organization
- The ability to explain and interpret the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Ways to achieve a successful leadership development intervention including guidelines for customization
- The Leadership Challenge Facilitation Set (digital): Includes Facilitator Guides for The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, LPI® Workshop, Leadership is Everyone’s Business® Workshop, The Challenge Continues Workshop, The Leadership Challenge® Values Cards, and LPI® Action Cards, plus The Leadership Challenge® Activities Book
How do you prepare for The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator Training?
Participants complete specific pre-work assignments in preparation for facilitator training. Pre-work includes:
- Previous participation in The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, including a recent LPI 360
- Preparation to deliver one module of The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in a small group. Estimated prep time 1-3 hours.
Facilitator Training sessions are offered as virtual open-enrollment public workshops throughout the year along with The Leadership Challenge® Workshop (which is a prerequisite) and LPI® Coach Training. For a full list of our upcoming workshops, visit our events page, or contact us for more information about conducting The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training in your organization.