Facilitate The Leadership Challenge®
Learn to facilitate The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in your organization or to increase your understanding and delivery of The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership, we offer The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator Training - Online (the workshop is a prerequisite).
Monday, November 16 and Tuesday, November 17, 2020
7:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PT / 10:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET
$2495 tuition for Facilitator Training includes all workshop materials, including Facilitator Kit, (a $1299 value).
Early Bird rate of $2195 available through October 11, 2020.
Invest in yourself, and your leaders:
Develop Your Skills as a Facilitator, and Learn How to Implement The Leadership Challenge In Your Organization.
What will you do?
- Practice facilitating an assigned module of the workshop and receive facilitator and peer feedback
- Practice addressing tough questions that could arise during facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop by conducting a "Speed Lead" 3-minute drill presentation
- Engage with like-minded leaders and facilitators in a small-group environment designed to maximize participation, feedback skills, and learning
What will you take away?
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the research foundation for the Kouzes and Posner leadership model, The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership®
- Skills to facilitate The Leadership Challenge Workshop in your organization
- The ability to explain and interpret the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®
- Ways to achieve a successful leadership development intervention including guidelines for customization
- Module-specific tips and techniques for successful facilitation of The Leadership Challenge Workshop
- The Leadership Challenge Workshop 4th Edition Facilitator’s Guide—sent prior to the workshop with your module assignment (A $1299 value)
How do you prepare for The Leadership Challenge® Facilitator Training?
Participants complete specific pre-work assignments in preparation for facilitator training. Pre-work includes:
- Previous participation in The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, including a recent LPI 360
- Preparation to deliver one module of The Leadership Challenge® Workshop in a small group. Estimated prep time 1-3 hours.
Facilitator Training sessions are offered as virtual open-enrollment public workshops throughout the year along with The Leadership Challenge® Workshop (which is a prerequisite) and LPI® Coach Training. For a full list of our upcoming workshops, visit our events page, or contact us for more information about conducting The Leadership Challenge Facilitator Training in your organization.