The LPI® Coach Training
LPI® Coach Training offers an in-depth exploration of the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, the cornerstone of The Leadership Challenge, the powerful evidence-based leadership development program created by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. It is a great option for facilitators who have completed The Leadership Challenge Workshop and Facilitator Training.
This workshop will prepare you to facilitate the LPI Workshop® and/or provide individual coaching for your leaders. It includes time dedicated to analysis of LPI® feedback in both group and individual coaching, coaching resources, and practical application of the LPI® debriefing process.
- Gain a deep understanding of and learn to describe LPI® feedback report features and the interrelationships among the 30 behaviors
- Be able to conduct thoughtful analysis of LPI® feedback reports with knowledge of key practice and behavior insights
- Gain a greater understanding of resources available from The Leadership Challenge® to help leaders benefit from the LPI®
- Practice analysis and debriefing approaches using an LPI® feedback report
At the end of the program you will be a trained LPI Coach, able to more effectively debrief the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® and help deepen leaders’ knowledge of the 30 behaviors.
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideal for leadership development professionals (including internal trainers, HR, OD, or talent management professionals), management and leadership consultants, and educators. It teaches how to coach and train more effectively using the LPI®–not how to coach–so prior coaching experience is recommended.
Program Requirements and Pre-Work
Participants must have an individual LPI® 360 or reassessment completed within the previous six months and will be required to complete pre-work before attending the workshop including:
- Completion of The Leadership Challenge E-Learning Program
- Participation in a 90-minute live webinar which covers the context and content format of the LPI® to allow you to get the most from the workshop
What Will You Receive?
- The Leadership Challenge, 6th edition
- The Leadership Challenge Facilitation Set: Materials for The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, LPI® Debrief/Workshop, Leadership is Everyone’s Business® Workshop, The Challenge Continues Workshop, The Leadership Challenge Values Cards Facilitation, LPI® Action Cards Facilitation, and The Leadership Challenge Activities Book
- A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders, 2nd edition
- An LPI® 360 assessment
- Designation as an LPI® Trained Coach following completion of the program