LPI® Coach Training offers an in-depth exploration of the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory®, the cornerstone of The Leadership Challenge, the powerful evidence-based leadership development program created by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner. Register below for our 2021 programs.
Join us for:
LPI® Coach Training (must have a current LPI report, within 6 months*.)
Monday, April 19 & Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - Click here to register on Eventbrite
Thursday, December 2 & Friday, December 3, 2021 - Click here to register on Eventbrite
This workshop will prepare you to facilitate the LPI Workshop® and/or provide individual coaching for your leaders. It includes time dedicated to analysis of LPI® feedback in both group and individual coaching, coaching resources, and practical application of the LPI® debriefing process.
What Are the Benefits of Attending? You will:
- Gain a deep understanding of and learn to describe LPI® feedback report features and the interrelationships among the 30 behaviors
- Be able to conduct thoughtful analysis of LPI® feedback reports with knowledge of key practice and behavior insights
- Gain a greater understanding of resources available from The Leadership Challenge® to help leaders benefit from the LPI®
- Practice debriefing approaches using an LPI® feedback report
At the end of the program you will be a LPI® Trained Coach, able to more effectively debrief the LPI®: Leadership Practices Inventory® and help deepen leaders’ knowledge of the 30 behaviors.
Who Should Attend?
This program is ideal for leadership development professionals (including internal trainers, HR, OD, or talent management professionals), management and leadership consultants, and educators. It teaches how to coach and train more effectively using the LPI®–not how to coach–so prior coaching experience is recommended.
Program Requirements and Pre-Work
Participants should have prior experience with The Leadership Challenge®, such as participation in The Leadership Challenge® Workshop and/or Facilitator Training. Participants must have an individual LPI® 360 or reassessment completed within the previous six months and will be required to complete pre-work before attending the workshop including:
- Participation in a 90-minute live webinar which covers the context and content format of the LPI® to allow you to get the most from the workshop
- Monday, April 19 & Tuesday, April 20, 2021 - Click here to register on Eventbrite
- Thursday, December 2 & Friday, December 3, 2021 - Click here to register on Eventbrite
What Will You Receive?
- The Leadership Challenge Facilitation Set (digital): Includes Facilitator Guides for The Leadership Challenge® Workshop, LPI® Workshop, Leadership is Everyone’s Business® Workshop, The Challenge Continues Workshop, The Leadership Challenge® Values Cards, and LPI® Action Cards, plus The Leadership Challenge® Activities Book
- A Coach’s Guide to Developing Exemplary Leaders: Making Most of The Leadership Challenge and the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
- An LPI® 360 assessment (if you have not taken one in the prior 6 months)
- Designation as an LPI® Trained Coach following completion of the program
*Participants can also take the LPI 360, included as pre-work for this program.