Unleash the Power of Teamwork
The way we work is fundamentally changing. Between technological advances, the rise in cross-functional and project teams, and a global economy, the ability for individuals within an organization to work together effectively and productively is critical. It’s time to rewrite the rules of teamwork.
The Five Behaviors®: Personal Development teaches participants the critical behaviors and interpersonal skills needed to be effective team players on any team, based on best-selling author Patrick Lencioni’s ground-breaking model for developing high-performing teams through five key behaviors: Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results. This powerful solution combines the Five Behaviors™ team model with personalized insights to empower any individual in an organization to shape their behaviors, increase productivity, and create a common language that completely redefines what it means to work together to drive results.
In this 60-minute virtual showcase, you will:
- Learn about the powerful and unique Five Behaviors model, its groundbreaking approach to team development, and how it can be leveraged to unlock the power of teamwork in your organization at all levels
- Preview The Five Behaviors™: Personal Development solution
- Learn next steps to bring this powerful program to your organization.
Develop the teamwork skills necessary to support effective and cohesive teams with The Five Behaviors®: Personal Development. Register for one of the following dates using the form!
- February 19, 2021: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CT
- March 17, 2021: 11 a.m. - 12 p.m. CT