5 Fast Facts about The Five Behaviors™: Team Development
The Five Behaviors™ is powered by Everything DiSC® or All Types™ workplace personality assessments—both designed to help participants understand the personalities on their team and how they can effectively work together.
Highly personalized and accessible progress reports assess team growth and progress over a 6 to 12-month road map to help teams create an action plan based on assessment results.
The Five Behaviors model is used to help team members learn to work together more efficiently and effectively and become a more cohesive team. A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!