How Do Leaders Learn to Lead?
Learning Leadership sample chapter
James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner's Learning Leadership examines the fundamental questions: How do people learn leadership? How do they learn to become leaders?
Through their research, they have uncovered a few leadership myths that hold leaders back:
- The Talent Myth: "You either have it or you don't."
- The Position Myth: “Leaders are only found at the top.”
- The Strengths Myth: “Only focus on what you are good at.”
- The Self-Reliance Myth: “If you can't do it yourself, it isn't worth doing."
- The It-Comes-Naturally Myth: “You don't need to practice.”
You can download a sample chapter by filling out the form. We will also send you a copy by email.