Send your managers to Experience The Coaching Clinic™
Join us for The Coaching Clinic™ in Scottsdale, AZ!
May 2-3, 2019
Want to learn more about The Coaching Clinic? Watch this one-minute video to learn about the participant experience and what to expect.
Coaching is the master skill in today’s rapidly shifting workplace: it promotes accountability and adaptability and applies to every aspect of a manager or leader’s role. In The Coaching Clinic™, managers learn how to use coaching for every single what in their job so that they can take their performance and their direct reports to a higher level of success.
The Coaching Clinic™ program creates a competitive edge for your team and organization with improved performance and relationships, stronger accountability, increased employee retention, and greater team results.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Our Coaching Clinic™ workshop is an opportunity to learn and practice foundational coaching skills in a two-day intensive program.
Participants will discover their natural coaching style and how to adapt it to be more effective, plus learn an easy-to-use coaching model with numerous opportunities to practice it over the two days with other participants using real-life scenarios.
Learning–just like a coaching conversation–isn’t complete without a plan to act. Participants will create a personal action plan that focuses on outcomes and how to apply new skills on the job and will have an opportunity for a one-on-one individual practice coaching call with the facilitator as follow-up after the session.
The Coaching Clinic™ Model: The Coaching Conversation Model™
Learn more about The Coaching Clinic™ .
Or download the overview of our workshop here.
About the facilitator
Linda Dausend has been a licensed facilitator of The Coaching Clinic™ for more than 10 years and is a firm believer in the power of coaching in the workplace (as well as in her personal life) – the first thing she shares with participants is her story about how The Coaching Clinic™ changed her life.
Participants WILL LEARN. . .
- How a coach approach and just-in-time feedback can improve leadership effectiveness
- How to use coaching to strengthen trust, increase employee engagement, build confidence, and improve performance
- Self-awareness around personal coaching styles (through the PCSI™: Personal Coaching Styles Inventory™) and how to shift that style to accommodate the styles of others
- The memorable five-step Coaching Conversation Model™: Establish Focus, Discover Possibilities, Remove Barriers, Acknowledge Awareness, and Plan the Action
- Easy-to-implement coaching skills that generate clear commitments and engage employees in achieving their full potential
8600 E Anderson Dr
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
What's The investment?
($1395 early bird rate available though March 31) $1,595 tuition for The Coaching Clinic™ includes all program materials, individual practice coaching call with the facilitator after the session, and breakfast and lunch during the session. The Coaching Clinic™ pricing does not include lodging or dinners.
Send 4 participants for the price of 3: To receive this group discount, call Terri Updegraff at (707) 933-3888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hilton Garden Inn: https://hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/arizona/hilton-garden-inn-scottsdale-north-perimeter-center-SCTNPGI/index.html
- Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxno-scottsdale-marriott-at-mcdowell-mountains/
- Sheraton Desert Oasis Villas (Marriott): https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phxdo-sheraton-desert-oasis-villas-scottsdale/
"The practice sessions were very helpful – talking about practices isn't the same as implementing them."– Participant